Ready to explore, experience, and engage in all things Gallatin, Tennessee? If so, then Leadership Gallatin is for you. Leadership Gallatin offers participants who work, serve, and/or live in Gallatin an exclusive insider view of the city. Through an eight month program, participants will become deeply aware of local needs, opportunities, and attractions in the Gallatin area.
Want to apply? Take a look at the guidelines and all applications are due by August 15, 2020.
Additional Information & Expectations
- Participants will be expected to ask questions and engage
- Stay with group - transportation provided!
- Limit distractions - be present
- Attendance - one or more absence is subject to dismissal from program
- Cost? $300 (members of Gallatin Area Chamber of Commerce, $250)
- 8 month leadership development program
- Explore, Experience, and Engage in all things Gallatin through day trips focusing on history, government + service, business + development, education + healthcare, recreation + environment, agriculture + natural resources
- Designed for those who are 21+ and live, work, or serve in Gallatin
- Ideal for those who are new OR native
Scheduled outings and day trips will all occur on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Plan for a FULL day for day trips. Day trips can start as early as 7:00am and end as late as 6:00pm. Transportation is provided for the program, sponsored by All Access Coach Leasing. Participants will meet and park at a central location and travel together for the day by bus.
- June 15 - August 15: Application Period
- September 14-16: Interviews
- October 1: Acceptance Notifications
- October 15: Tuition Payment Due
- October 19: Class of 2020-2021 Announcement
- November 10: Orientation (afternoon-evening)
- December 8: Mixer (evening)
- January 12: History Day (all-day day trip)
- February 9: Government + Service Day (all-day day trip)
- March 9: Health + Education (all-day day trip)
- April 13: Business + Industry (all-day day trip)
- May 11: Agriculture, Environment, + Natural Resources (all-day day trip)
- June 8: Explore Gallatin Day/Graduation (all-day trip)